Apr 12, 2010

A few things to look out for

With our trip to Orlando (see family blog post HERE), I feel like I have been neglecting this blog.  Though I have been neglecting the blog, I have not been neglecting my excitement for my trip to Haiti!  Lots of ideas to 'carry out' and not enough time (with working at the school) to carry all my ideas out!

We've been busy making necklaces & bracelets, I've been busy trying to get a blog badge ready and I'm trying to get an ebay account set up so we can start selling our jewelry online.

One step at a time, is what I keep telling myself. 

My goal of the week is to get my ebay seller's account set up and running to start selling online!  If you have any suggestions with doing this, PLEASE send me your suggestions!

So that's what's been going on here....life couldn't be better!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only happy thoughts!