Jul 24, 2010

Sale Progress

So far, the earring BLOWOUT Sale is going amazing.  I was at the market today and sold over 40 pairs of earrings, 8 bracelets, 4 rings and 1 kids necklace.

Lots of feedback as to what customers want - VERY excited.

Like I said, I am transitioning away of fundraising for Haiti & Kenya sales, but are still going to be having lots of new stock.  Check back from time to time to see what's new. 

I will now be at the market the following weekends:

  • August 21
  • Sept 4
  • Sept 11
  • Sept 18
  • Sept 25
  • Oct 2
  • Oct 9
  • Oct 16
  • Oct 23
  • Oct 30
  • Dec 4 (Christmas at the Market)

Each week, we will be selling lots of jewelry.  Come and see us at the market.

If you quote this email:  "I read it on your blog"


Get a FREE pair of earrings,
with the purchase of any piece of jewelry!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only happy thoughts!