Nov 12, 2010

Back into the swing of things...

After the last craft show, I just HAD to have a time out.

I was so sick, so I took this week off completely from every area of my life.  I went to the doctor on Monday to find out I have acute pneumonia (again).  It's just horrible.  Two full weeks now that I've been sick and I'm still only just starting to get some energy again.  Any little amount of exertion makes me winded and tuckers me out! 

This week, I declared "NO SCHOOL" week, "MOVIE" week, nothing but relaxing, napping and spending time with my boy.

It seems to have worked, because I am feeling about 95% now which is SO much better than I have felt for the past 2 weeks!

Tomorrow (on Saturday), I am going to work on jewelry making ALL DAY!  I had promised myself that after the completion of the market and the Craft Show last weekend, I would work on jewelry in the time I would have spent at the market (about 6 hours).  I need to, I have SO much more to make to be ready for the big show in Moncton.

So, I'm back in the swing of things and it feels great!

1 comment:

Only happy thoughts!