Apr 11, 2011

Somehow I have managed to neglect this blog for several months now.

I guess my one goal right now is to get our house sold and get moved.

Aside from that, there aren't many blog posts or facebook status updates happening around here lately.

You could say that I'm going inward (for now)...I'm sure I'll get my blog groove back some day.


Update on the jewelry:

Earrings for Haiti - have sold none since December

Necklaces for Kenya - have sold none since December

Chosen One Jewelry - have sold a few online since December.  At the end of March, I donated 19 pieces of jewelry for the TDH Gala (http://www.tdhcharitygala.com/).  I was pleasantly surprised what some of them sold for in the silent auction.

Aside from this action, until this fall/Christmas Craft season (hopefully I can find a few smaller Christmas craft shows when we move) I don't plan on doing too much with selling jewelry while we get moved and settled into our new surroundings (hopefully sooner than later).

Hope all is well with all my peeps out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only happy thoughts!