May 20, 2010

New fire burning...can't wait to share!

Remember THIS POST, you know about the not so great news of our trip to Haiti being cancelled. 

Well I said (and I quote):

At this point, in terms of making a decision I feel like I am at a fork in my road. Obviously, it's not time for me to decide so I'm excited to see what the year brings. I am going to pray about it and I KNOW that God will lead me in the direction I am supposed to go. I trust this.



Since this post (on April 18), my prayers have been: 'God show me a new path, open up a new road and show me the direction you wish for me to go, help me used all I have learned in a way that will serve you'  

GUESS WHAT....God has answered my prayers.  

My family and I will be busy on the long weekend (here in Canada), so stay tuned (it may not be until next week)!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only happy thoughts!