Oct 8, 2010

Preparation

The weeks are numbered before the big Turner's Christmas at the Coliseum in November! 

Seven weeks - today!

Considering many of my supplies come from China or Hong Kong and sometimes take up to 4-6 weeks to be delivered, I felt a huge push this past week to get everything ordered...and I did. 

It's so hard to guess how much stock I will need for this show...so I'm totally 'ball-parking' the number.

Especially considering, Nov 26-28 is this craft show and the following weekend is the craft show in Grand Falls, so I won't have time to make much jewelry the week in between the 2 shows.  In some ways (when I look at ALL the money I've spent on supplies) - I am FREAKING out completely. Yet, in other ways I know it will work out!

Every few days, I am creating, creating, creating.  In fact, I've narrowed down all the designs I will take with me and how many of each.  But it just hit me yesterday, I wasn't factoring in preparing all of my bags for purchases with labels, or preparing the jewelry tags for each necklace, or preparing the extra jewelry displays....sheesh. 

OK...so today, I am completely freaking out!!!

Tomorrow, is the regular farmer's market here in Grand Falls which will be finished in a few weeks (leaving me all of November with no Saturday mornings at the market).  This should help!

So that's what is new around here...hope all is well with you.

For all my fellow Canadians, hope everyone has a safe and Happy Thanksgiving weekend!  Count your blessings, count them one by one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only happy thoughts!