Dec 7, 2010

The Last Craft Show of the Season

What a thrill of a day! 

Before I was even set up, I had a line up of customers.

It was extremely busy for the first 3 hours (from about 9 - 12 noon), then it died right off. 
This is when I got MOST of my sales!

All $294.00 of them.

I was SO excited!!!

$30.00 for HAITI
$254.00 for our ADOPTION
$10.00 for KENYA



That's it for Craft shows and I have A LOT of product left (and I mean A LOT)!

Like I'm talking, I have close to 2000 pieces left (many of which are bottle caps).  I have over 300 silver chains, over 100 corded necklaces, around 250 glass pendants, close to 100 bracelets, close to 50 sets (both Christmas, bracelet/earring sets), and then some more.

SO...now I'm trying to find ways to sell them.

Do you have any IDEAS?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only happy thoughts!