Jan 19, 2010

EAR RINGS FOR SALE: $5 each


Note:  All earrings listed here may 'not' be avaiable.  Check out my facebook photos (you do not need to be on facebook to do this) for an up-to-date list of what is availableCLICK HERE.

Earrings for sale for $5 each (Canadian Funds)

(plus shipping - regular post for an irregular pkg $1.22 within Canada, those of you in the US contact me)

All sets are hand made and all materials have been donated, which means:

100% of the sales go directly to buying
RICE and BEANS
for
families in HAITI

Email me your address and I'll ship you a pair or 2 today!











Upate Jan 20: Many new designs being posted later today.


3 comments:

  1. I'm going to do a giveaway on my blog today for a couple of pairs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those look GREAT Tara!! Do you have any idea what the cost of sack of beans and rice are in Haiti??? I so wish I could go with you but it's the same time I'll be in Guatemala!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A sack of rice costs $42 (up from $30 last year) and beans, ummm. I don't know that, I'll check it out and get back to you.

    ReplyDelete

Only happy thoughts!