Jan 16, 2010

Meet Jully

I had been toying with the idea of sponsoring another child through New Missions for the last couple of months.  It just never felt like the right time.

Once I committed to going to Haiti, I thought maybe this was the right time...but still, it just didn't happen.

Once we heard the news of the earthquake on Jan 12 - I knew NOW, was the right time.

So I stalked the New Missions 'sponsor a child search', and found a few children I fell in love with, waited a day, then when I went to sponsor them I realized they had both got sponsored.  I continued to stalk this page of children available for a few days and Jully's eye's finally spoke to me!  So meet our newest sponsor daughter (and I think our last - we are up to 3 sponsor children now, Claudia from Guatemala, Sekalema from Uganda and now Jully from Haiti).

Meet:  Jully Mealingha Sufrin

She is in Grade "PK2" and is just adorable!  Her her birthday is on Oct 28, 2004 and is just adorable!  She is from the Village of Macombre, Haiti, attends school at Brache and is just adorable!   I heard that this village is only a few miles from where the New Missions compound is, and where we'll be travelling in December!  I can't wait to meet her and squeeze her!  Oh and did I mention that she is just adorable?!


But look at her sad little eyes.  I can't wait to meet her and see nothing but BIG smiles on her precious little face!  

Dianne is so sweet.....she already had a 'baby shower' for Jully.  She got a grocery bag FULL of clothes for her already! 

I'm going to be writing her a letter this week in hopes to find out more about her and her family........can't wait!





Isn't she just ADORABLE? 


We are THRILLED to welcome Jully to our family of sponsor children!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Only happy thoughts!