Jan 21, 2010

Earring SALES

I have a DEAL for you.

As most of you have probably read (if you read this blog), we are selling earrings (and I mean TONNES of earrings) to raise money for RICE & BEANS (click here to read) in Haiti at New Missions.

OK...so here goes:

  • If you agree to sell a minimum 10 pairs of earrings, I will give you 1 pair of earrings FREE (as a thank you for selling them for me) AND your shipping will be FREE.

Here's how it will work:

  • I'll ship you 11 pairs of earrings, you agree to sell them and spread the word.  You keep a free pair of earrings (as a thank you for spreading the word) for yourself or a gift, then send me the money only once you've sold the earrings (before November 15, 2010)
  • If you can not sell the earrings before Nov 15, 2010, ship them back to me along with any money from the ones you DID sell and I will be FOREVER grateful!

I'm already doing this with 3 others (well, once I have the earrings made).....how about you???  Would you be willing?

If you have any questions, please email me at tara.morin473@gmail.com or leave me a comment.  I will contact you for more information.

Thanks for all your support....it's quite overwhelming at this point but VERY encouraging.  The more YOU do, the more you inspire ME to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only happy thoughts!