Feb 10, 2010

Blessed

I can't even begin to tell you just how blessed I feel for being a part of this mission trip this year.

Everything is working out so much better than EVER expected.

With the help and donation of so many peoples' time and resources, the blessings just keep on coming!

My great friend Christine has ordered 30+ pairs of earrings to sell for me now.  Check out what she did at a house party she had the other night.  She made this beautiful display to show case the earrings to sell.  Thank you so much for your effort and all of your ideas and most of all your friendship.  You are one in a million!!


Then, the other day I got a call from our dentist's office.  They informed me that they had some toothbrushes and toothpaste for our mission.  Upon arrival, they played into the 'having a few toothbrushes, etc'.  When they brought the box out of the office, I almost fell over and tears filled my eyes when I saw the size of the box.  In total, over 300 toothbrushes and nearly 50 tubes of toothpaste - WOW!!!  THANK YOU so much to my dentist, Dr. Alain Cyr from Grand Falls, NB for your most generous donation!



As well, many continue to help me make earrings to keep up with the orders - Dianne, Bernice, Amy, Brenda, Isabelle, Katia and more to come!!!  Thank you SO much for all your help.  To date, we have shipped 398 pairs of earrings in 3 weeks!  WOW....and I just got a tid-bit that my cousin wants a THIRD shipment (which will bump us over 400)!  You ROCK girl...thanks for selling so many for me!!!

I tell you....the more YOU do to help, the more I am inspired to do MORE! 

Thank you for all your inspirations!

1 comment:

  1. I have to say that you are such an inspiration! So lucky to have found a great friend like you!
    Keep trekking!

    ReplyDelete

Only happy thoughts!