Feb 4, 2010

Earring Stuff....

Lots of new stuff is going on around here.

I started a 20 week job at the school and it's keeping me busy & tired.  When I get home at night, I am pooped right out!  I thought that maybe earring sales had slowed down but how wrong I was.   My first day of school, we had orders for 75 to be shipped and the second day of school, another 35 pairs to be shipped.   Luckily, the third day of school we had none and I managed to make just over 10 pairs with a friend who came to visit!!  Thanks Amy!

Dianne and I will be getting together this weekend to make earrings, hopefully we can pump out another 100 pairs to (hopefully) last through next week!  To date we have now shipped or sold almost 300 pairs of earrings in 2 weeks....who wudda thunk, huh? 

So just a short little note to continue to send my THANK YOU's to all of you who are support our misison.  I just can not believe how successful we've been in the first month....and to think, we still have 10 more months before we travel!  I can't wait!!!

Many Blessings to all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only happy thoughts!