Feb 25, 2010

Earring Supplies

Weeefffwuuuuu....I was getting worried that we were going to run out of supplies for making earrings.  But I know for sure we won't now thanks to a few reasons.

Earring sales have slowed slightly which (for now), I am secretly happy about considering I am working pretty much full time for the next couple of months. 

Running low on supplies (both beads & earring hooks and posts), but over 900 earring hook & posts came in the mail last week, tonnes of wooden beads came in the mail this week and I'm getting away for the weekend (alone with my honey) and get to go shopping at Michaels Craft Store to buy some more colourful beads!

I'm really excited about this because on Monday afternoon, a bunch of women (possibly up to 12 or 15) are getting together in the basement of our church to make earrings!  I'm so happy that we're going to have lots of supplies for them to use!

PLUS, I'm excited that we'll have lots of earrings made next week.  This will allow me to start reaching out to some of our local businesses!

Can't wait...but I really shouldn't stay long and chat cuz my honey isn't coming home today (stuck in Toronto cuz of bad weather in his flight path) so I have LOTS of stuff to get ready for our weekend away and alone.

Will get caught up next week over our March Break when I have some more time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only happy thoughts!